This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aston Hill - Saturday 25 Jan (feb too)
Just because there are about 10 other threads for riding this Sat, I thought I'd add another to the mix. I'll be riding Aston Hill early Saturday morning should anyone want to meet me there.
In Jan????
Jimmy is so 'rad' he can turn back time! If the rest of us rode more 'extreme' venues like Perry and Aston we'd be able to do the same ;-)
"pittgoat" Wrote:Jimmy is so 'rad' he can turn back time! If the rest of us rode more 'extreme' venues like Perry and Aston we'd be able to do the same ;-)

Nah, it's far simpler than that. I own a delorean Wink
[quote author=]

Nah, it's far simpler than that. I own a delorean Wink [/quote]

LOL, can you get me next weeks lotto numbers please?
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:LOL, can you get me next weeks lotto numbers please?

My flux capacitor is faulty in that it only allows me to travel back in time, not forward. Means I never go back too far Tongue
Perfect winter conditions on the hill today. Just wet enough to be tacky but not greasy.
Where do you travel from jimmy? Maybe interested in sharing if your nearby another time? I'm in heathfield, Sussex.
"Baggyshorts" Wrote:Where do you travel from jimmy? Maybe interested in sharing if your nearby another time? I'm in heathfield, Sussex.

I'm only a few miles up the road from Aston hill in Aylesbury I'm afraid. I'll probably be up there every Saturday until the race if you wanted to come up.
Ah ok jimmy, will try and get someone to share the fuel cost but hope to come up very soon. Will let you know as not been there before.