This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Bling PORC races cancelled
Read this morning that all further Bling races at PORC are cancelled. Sad when people cant get on, but then again I dont know whats been going on behind the scenes. Bling has however said that new venues are in the pipeline.
Many organisers over the years have fallen out with the land owner. You always hear both sides of the story but who is right....
Im not fussed who is right. Just want to ride and have fun. I can see both sides to their arguments, its a shame.
Bling has said that he has 3 venues interested at the moment and one is in kent..

He did also say that one of the places was a hill like Aston Hill, but we will see.

Gutted the races are finished there to be honest as i always enjoyed racing there.
Ooh the situation's getting a bit cringy!
Yes the bickering and comments on facebook will only serve to put anyone else off from taking it on after Bling. From what i've read it all seems poorly managed, fairly historical stuff too people dragging up the past. The most unbelievable thing i've read though is that Mike didn't receive a share of the profit for the 1st year of the Bling races. I would of been more than happy to pay a bit more on the race entry if was going to help run the place, not 100% should of gone to Blings pocket. I also think that Blings always says 'new venue coming' but nothing has materialised yet?
Just seen this:

"Richard Morgan:
I would like to apologize to Mike (south African Mike ) who I said was the person who posted on PORC page that I was not welcome at PORC , It was not him ,sorry Mike for mate , and talk to you soon mate Bling"

Perhaps the races will be back on now?
[quote author=]Just seen this:

"Richard Morgan:
I would like to apologize to Mike (south African Mike ) who I said was the person who posted on PORC page that I was not welcome at PORC , It was not him ,sorry Mike for mate , and talk to you soon mate Bling"

Perhaps the races will be back on now?[/quote]

I dont think PORC owner Mike is South African Mike?
"mashley" Wrote:I dont think PORC owner Mike is South African Mike?

no its not, they are two different Mikes
2 Mikes? Perhaps I should serach for another Gary?