This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockshox reverb & Hope eternity posts, E-13 & more
Hi everyone,

I have the following for sale due to a change of frame which this kit does not fit:

-Rockshock Reverb, 31.6 x 420mm, 125mm travel version seat post. Right hand standard mount (ideal for running upside down on the left side as i have. Pretty much immaculate condition. Comes fully boxed with bleed kit and all the little bits and pieces.
I purchased this new from bike tart around April last year and it has been faultless. £150 posted.

resim

-Hope eternity 31.6mm seat post in black. A few very tiny scratches but not really noticeable. £45 posted

resim

-E-13 LG1+ chain device in black, fantastic condition, a few chips in the taco but otherwise perfect. Includes all fittings. £65 posted

resim

-Hope QR seat clamp, black, 34.9mm. £12 posted

resim

-Hope bolted seat clamp, black. £10 posted (not pictured)

Please e-mail me: hugh.barker1"AT"btinternet.com

Thanks

Hugh
Damn. Literally yesterday bought a LS1+ for a fiver more Sad
if the hope post will fit my bike im interested, not sure at the moment as just going to bed.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:if the hope post will fit my bike im interested, not sure at the moment as just going to bed.

Think the alpine has the same size seat tube as a five so it won't buddy.
May be interetsed in the Hope post if Deadpoole is a no go.
I'll have to check "in line" will work though........
LOL Mark no it wont fit!

Hugh might consider swapping your reverb for my 30.9mm reverb?
"Buzz" Wrote:LOL Mark no it wont fit!

Hugh might consider swapping your reverb for my 30.9mm reverb?

I was tired and just about to go to sleep, and no it won't fit....
Reverb Sold.

Sorry Russ, i had already ordered my new one when i saw your post! Would have been ideal!
E-13 and hope seatpost remaining.

E-13 is an iscg 05, 32-36 and also includes the bb mount.

Thanks

Hugh