This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Genius Build is on it's way !  :)
My lovely Scott Genius 2010 is taking shape. Need to sort out the brakes, gears, buy and fit a front derailleur, and front brake mount and fit the cranks and chain etc.

And of course the steerer tube needs cutting and i need to buy a star-nut.

Just thought i'd let you guys know i shall be on the bike in the very near future, Finally !

Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Looking good!
And well done for ticking another room off the "where should i keep my bike" list!
Thats looking super tasty dude! Loving the headtube length? Is that the new in thing? Stick a good few spacers on it? Wink
Handy for storing a mid ride bagel  Wink

Looks nice, always liked those frames.
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Nice 8)  Look forward to seeing that copvered in fresh Blean mud...

Get a lot of use of the baseball bat when you're in bed? :o
Looks good harry!! Smile hurry up and get it finished and get out... Where's your impatience?!!!???
"impished" Wrote:Get a lot of use of the baseball bat when you're in bed? :o

Big Grin

Surely OT  Undecided Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"impished" Wrote:Nice 8)  Look forward to seeing that copvered in fresh Blean mud...

Get a lot of use of the baseball bat when you're in bed? :o

You have a dirty mind old man  Wink

It's because i've had several break-in attempts at my house and i've got to be ready to batter some robbers if they break in.