This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean Monday 5th March 18.45  Oaks Park
We are promised a blanket of snow by Monday  Wink so anyone up for some (hopefully white) night time magic?
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:We are promised a blanket of snow by Monday  Wink so anyone up for some (hopefully white) night time magic?

Snow!?
It better not. It's been warm for a few days. I'm done with that stuff.
"BennyP" Wrote:It better not. It's been warm for a few days. I'm done with that stuff.

I concur, up at covert during the day. Could still be tempted my a night ride though.
BBC weather just tells me poo rain Sad  Blean will be swamp like again!
I'll be there Smile
I maybe riding during the day, so may just come along to the usual Wednesday ride.  
"Avril19" Wrote:I maybe riding during the day, so may just come along to the usual Wednesday ride.  

Well I hope Andy can make it, otherwise it looks like I am on my tod - however I have established that I do know the route now (& removed over 20 branches from one of the singletracks ready for tomorrow)  8)
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Well I hope Andy can make it, otherwise it looks like I am on my tod - however I have established that I do know the route now (& removed over 20 branches from one of the singletracks ready for tomorrow)  8)

I'm in Blean in the arvo, so won't be doing this one.  I *really* wouldn't advocate riding Blean on your own at night, it's not safe.
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Well I hope Andy can make it, otherwise it looks like I am on my tod - however I have established that I do know the route now (& removed over 20 branches from one of the singletracks ready for tomorrow)  8)

Sorry Rachel, i'll be with Anna. Not entirely sure if i'm riding or not tomorrow yet. The weather is supposed to be crap anyway and Blean will be like the some.