This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 7th March, 18.45 Oaks Park
Usual lap, of the what is going to be very, very muddy, Blean, who's in?  As a heads up I may actually be late for this one!!  But hopefully not Wink
Hmmm not sure i can be bothered with a muddy blean after it being so dry last week.
"Jams" Wrote:Hmmm not sure i can be bothered with a muddy blean after it being so dry last week.

A bit of mud just makes it more interesting Wink
I like mud.  And rain.  Bring it on...  Tongue
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I like mud.  And rain.  Bring it on...  Tongue

Something wrong with you then Wink
"Longjon" Wrote:Something wrong with you then Wink

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin .... just keen
"Treehugger" Wrote:A bit of mud just makes it more interesting Wink

A bit of mud makes it slow, im slow as it is.
Work, but doing Covert in the morning.
I'm in Peterborough on Wednesday.  As long as the M25 is kind to me, I'll be there. :Smile

I'll update when I have the M25 in sight...
Gonna miss this one me thinks. Weather is just dull and I have too much work to do!! Boooo