This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS? (Maybe) DJ/Street bike
So I am considering selling my jump bike if it goes for the right price. I will be very sad to see it go if it does!

It is an Octane One Void 3.0 frame dressed with mostly Octane One products including the Headset, Stem, Bars, Seatpost and Bottom Bracket. It has a DK pivotal seatpost. DMR Crisis Crankset sporting a Raceface single ring up front, Well-Go flat pedals (because they were cheap, basic, did the job and were the right colour!) Brave Machine rigid forks. Clarks Skeletal Ltd Ed. Brakes with matching grips, it is currently sitting on 26" Mavic Crossride wheels with DMR Moto RT tyres. Halo skewers too Smile

It really is a fantastic bike to ride! Amazing fun! I built it myself last April so it is just under a year old, I can honestly say it has only been ridden a handful of times, and most of these were very short rides to my friends house during the summer, it got ridden in the wet twice for a maximum of about half an hour combined!

What I will say is that the brakes are not brilliant, they do work and I have been able to hop it about as much as I personally have wanted to but I suspect a bleed would do them good, I also never bedded in the brakes as properly as I wanted to, but there are some spare pads with them Smile

I had really wanted to change the wheels to some 24" ones as I found 26" was just too big to do what I wanted to do with the bike, I got as far as bagging myself a rear Halo SAS wheel on a hope hub which is pretty much brand new and I might consider throwing this in with the bike. I should also mention that the Crossrides are a lot older than the rest of the bike and wont take a massive beating!

As mentioned it is in a fantstic condition and I dont really want to sell it, however Ive just got a promotion at work which is going to mean a lot more hours and less time to ride altogether so I'd rather ride my other bike when I do have the chance.

Only posting this to begin with to see if there is any interest in it really. Im looking for about £450 given how much Ive spent on it and how little it has been used I think that is a fair asking price Smile
its a very lovely bike!
Just bumping this as it is 100% up for sale now Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/streetdirt-jump-bike">http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic ... -jump-bike</a><!-- m -->

Now posted on singletrack for £350 Smile