This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday, 10th March
Looking to ride Saturday, easy on time, Canterbury/Ashford way, or happy to lead a ride round Blean Smile
Hello, You want to ride single track xc? Im in Ashford  Smile what route were you planning on taking?
Yes, single track XC.  I am limited to the one route I know through Blean!  Do you have other ideas?  
I think il be hooking up with these boys as its a bit more local Blean is on the other side of canterbury for me.
Come down Perry it is pretty fun from what i can remember last time i was there about 10 years ago, theres a fair few things to do down there.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1331110362/s-new/#num8">http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1 ... -new/#num8</a><!-- m -->
To be honest, I'm looking to trail ride this weekend and save my jumping practice for another time.  Thanks anywho!  Smile
I am looking for a trail ride saturday too, but cant make the morning - has to be the afternoon for me..
I should be free to ride Saturday, would prefer to be local though (Ashford)
I don't mind to be honest. Afternoon is fine with me.
I may be able to come on an afternoon ride if I can get everything else done in the morning....  Wink
&quot;DaisyDaring&quot; Wrote:I may be able to come on an afternoon ride if I can get everything else done in the morning....  Wink

There's a chap on EKMB looking for a 9AM ride if that suits you better?  I just need a lay in, been an exhausting and rubbish week.