This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 7th March 19:00
Starting a thread just in case although I suspect it'll be another major no show for the BBH massive.

To get us started - I'm not coming out to play as I'll not be home early enough (or today perhaps!) :'(
Have you not seen the weather forecast for tonight  Sad
Never mind the weather I still dont have a complete bike.  

Whoever decided it was a good idea to take both bikes apart at the same time and then spend 200 years putting them back together again should next time leave well enough alone.

Have you been enjoying your new gears and fork Blayne?
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"stayhigh65" Wrote:Never mind the weather I still dont have a complete bike.  

Whoever decided it was a good idea to take both bikes apart at the same time and then spend 200 years putting them back together again should next time leave well enough alone.

Have you been enjoying your new gears and fork Blayne?

Yes mate, they have ventured out once...on a dry day too, albeit I did manage to get road line paint all over the fork & frame  >Sad
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Yes mate, they have ventured out once...on a dry day too, albeit I did manage to get road line paint all over the fork & frame  >Sad

That'll learn you for taking your offroad bike on the road :-P
[quote author=]

That'll learn you for taking your offroad bike on the road :-P[/quote]

We only crossed from one field to another, just so happens the white lines where wet  Big Grin Big Grin
I'm in holland so no can do tonight.
"Glen" Wrote:I'm in holland so no can do tonight.

The distances you travel to go practice your hill climbing is very impressive  Big Grin Big Grin