This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garage clear out, XTR/Hope/Tyres/mavic
Hi Guy's
Due to a ongoing injury that just wont sod off lol im having a Garage clearout at present of items just not needed anymore, i will also add to this as and when more items surface from me clear out  Tongue

Shimano Shadow XTR 10speed Carbon Cage mech Un-used, came off my 2011 stumpjumper so theres no box - Open to offer's as these RRP at £169.99 -

resim

resim

Hope Floating rotor's, both are straight and had light use, Front is 180mm and rear is 160mm

£35 for the pair

resim

resim

resim

Hope CNC Post mount for 180mm

£9.00

resim

2xSpecialized Storm s-works tyres, can be tubeless or tubed, also folding bead. they have both covered around 50miles since november 2011

£30 for the pair rrp £29.99 each
resim

2xMichelin Extreme AT Tyres in grey, these are barely used grip well in the mud, Please note the Wheels are not for sale
£25 for the pair
resim

i Also Have

Brand new unused Specialized Captain Control Tyre £20.00 Picture Coming tonite

2x Mavic d321 disc rims - both straight, 32hole, and mint £40.00 for the pair, once unlaced off the kings, picture below shows the rims at present laced onto my king hubs
resim

i may also be selling my Raceface Atlas AM bars, Orange in colour, 725mm wide uncut, 4 months old, done wales once, probably covered no more than 100miles since end of october. again very mint, £45, Brakes have long sold
resim

Any info needed drop me a pm and i'll sort it,

Regards Dean
Want to sell your wheels with hubs ??
That is what i was thinking Morts, I guess poor old Dean is hoping his injury will heal in time and that King hubs are a lifetime friend.

Hope you do mend in time Dean.

I'll take the rotors please, have PM'd my number.

Cheers
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I PM'd Dean about the 160mm rotor if he will split back on the 8th but no reply...
I've sent him a text
He's logging on later today
Hi guy's,

Had internet connection problems in the new house lol,

The hubs are staying lol, im not fully crippled as yet. will let you all know if i do sell tho. For the time being it's just rims,

As for the Rotor's i would prefer to sell as a Complete sale, as they dont work with my new xt's, and dont fancy being left with bit's and piece's

Regards Dean
Hi do you still have the rotors for sale?
I tried to buy the rotors but no reply...  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
hello nigel... you don't want these rotors, as my son really needs them... lol Wink