This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean,  Wed 14th, 18.45 Oaks Park
Who's in for the usual lap of (hopefully) much less muddy Blean?
im in  Smile Haven’t ridden blean in an age might even get miss skid along.
Unless I can think of a darn good excuse, I'll be there...

Hoping I have more energy than Saturday though :B
Probably going to miss this one again due to a huge amount of work to do Sad

Plus the thought of pedalling the Heckler around in the mud when my new 'local trail mile muncher" is en-route doesn't fill me with joy!  Wink

BOOOYAAAAAAAA!

resim
I'll be there - the more I ride clipped in the more I think I am liking it Wink  

(shall be heading down to Covert later for a little play before dark around 4.45pm if anyone would like to join me...?)
I'll be there, on my tank as Stumpy is needing some bits.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'll be there, on my tank as Stumpy is needing some bits.

Getting the excuses in now  Wink
"Avril19" Wrote:Getting the excuses in now  Wink
Yep Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'll be there, on my tank as Stumpy is needing some bits.

Almost tempted to joint tank it now... We can winge at each other.
"BennyP" Wrote:Almost tempted to joint tank it now... We can winge at each other.

Yeah, like either of you are slow  :Smile