This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead summer races - thursday evenings
Dates - 6 this year, 7pm start.

3rd may
17th may
7th june
21st june
5th july
19 july
May of been interested but, I miss the first three dates, I'd need a new bike and could only get there if I get my license back!  >Sad Would of been a good challenge to keep me going after the marathon too.
Checked the dates & I am gonna do all six...  Aim: by July - to do same no of laps as Derek et al in the hour (just not quite as quickly)  :B
First race this thursday, just bumping this incase people fancy it.

Not sure ill be there due to work, but if I can I will.
So much for my 'all six' pledge: Due to nanny heading off to Cyprus for 3 whole weeks, cannot get there by 5pm this Thursday or for the next one Sad

Really gutted - just when my legs are starting to do more of what I want from them too... :B
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:So much for my 'all six' pledge: Due to nanny heading off to Cyprus for 3 whole weeks, cannot get there by 5pm this Thursday or for the next one Sad

Really gutted - just when my legs are starting to do more of what I want from them too... :B

race is at 19:00 not 17:00 though
;D ;D ;D Silly me.  Missed that.  I'm sure they started at 5pm last summer...
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:;D ;D ;D Silly me.  Missed that.  I'm sure they started at 5pm last summer...

Nope, always been 7pm. I might try and make some of these.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Nope, always been 7pm. I might try and make some of these.

When i started these few years back you were the man to beat - you always finished infront of me by a place or 2.
"dgw15" Wrote:When i started these few years back you were the man to beat - you always finished infront of me by a place or 2.

Sounds like a guantlet chucked there Mr Hugger Wink  You gonna accept the challenge?