This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEGA FACE-PLANT
:o

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
"Harry94" Wrote::o

Nah, minor scuff. He's about to slide down the hill on that soft wooden plank.
I thought he would have a broken collar bone at the very last when i watched that, but IIRC he got up and walked away.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I thought he would have a broken collar bone at the very last when i watched that, but IIRC he got up and walked away.

Lad
"Jams" Wrote:Lad

Pardon Undecided
"Treehugger" Wrote:Pardon Undecided

He's a Lad
"Treehugger" Wrote:I thought he would have a broken collar bone at the very last when i watched that, but IIRC he got up and walked away.

There's a video? Share damn you!
[quote author=]

There's a video? Share damn you![/quote]

it was at a world cup event the season before last i think
Yeah got a feeling Ive seen the footage before too, its a simple mistake, he put his rubber wheel on, not the one made out of err, metal Tongue
"Treehugger" Wrote:Pardon Undecided

I don't think Andy's up on todays youff talk Jim