This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Bike Spring Sale
The Camelbak Consigliere 2L 2011 Hydration Pack
Cargo Capacity:    488 cu in(8L)
Bladder/Size:    2L Antidote reservoir with Quick Link system
Helmet Holder?:    Full face helmet
Waist Strap:    Removable 25mm/1" stability
Sternum Strap:    Padded Air mesh
Back Panel:    Air Director
Pocket 1:    Tall, easy access main compartment with internal organisation
Pocket 2:    Generous front pocket with organizer
Pocket 3:    Weather resistant media pocket
Notes:    18" / 46cm height

I'm looking for £30 including a 2L reservoir, really is in very good condition.
SOLD

resim

Pair of Sram X9 Shifters in Very Very good condition looking for £35 9 Speed SOLD

resim

resim

Pair of unused Deore shifters with cables, warranty replacement. £10 9 Speed

resim

Superstar grips with bling orange lock ons and bar ends £5 (refills are worth that)SOLD

resim

Cheap multitool, I think from Lidl FREE GONE

resim

resim

Innovations Mountain pipe. This a brill bit of kit but I'm just not using it, complete with 5 CO2 cartidges.

Twist-To-Inflate technology for fast, easy & controllable CO2 inflation!
    A CO2 inflator built just for the Mountain Bike rider with a mini back-up hand pump built right in for inflation security!
    CO2 cartridge stores in handle when not in use and doubles as handle extension for manual inflation.
    Built in hidden “stashâ€Â� container.
    Valve interface: Slip on for Presta valve. For Schrader, attach included Schrader valve adaptor.

Looking for £15.
SOLD

resim

resim

resim

A pair of Nukeproof Warhead handlebars, I cut these down to 710mm,they have a couple of marks from where the grips have been but other wise all good £10

resim

A pair of Bontrager Jones XR, very little use £15 for the pair

resim

resim

One Maxxis CrossMark 2.1 Width, litterally ridden round the block once 9.5/10 condition £10

Would prefer not to post, but if that is the only way then I will do asap. Any questions please ask and I maybe open to offers. For those of you who know me and how bad my bike kit OCD is all this is in very good condition.
I'll take the CO2/pump if you don't mind posting.
"Yankee" Wrote:I'll take the CO2/pump if you don't mind posting.

PM Sent
I'll have the camelbak & the multi-tool.  Thanks  Smile
Possibly interested in the bars if they're wider than my current ones. Will measure tonight.
Mike I'll have the superstar grips as their ORANGE!!! I'll grab them at the next get together
If  General doesnt take the handlbars them too please..