This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GoPro Hero2 Mounting
#1
Hello,

I've been playing around with a GP Hero 2 and though I had the mounting sorted.

I used the clip with the cutout and some cable ties to attach it to my chest strap.  The problem is the footage is pointing towards the ground, so the top 20% of shot shows bars and the trail, the remaining 80% shows top tube, legs and ground.  

Any tips on bringing the viewing angle up a bit?

Many thanks.
Reply
#2
Hello dude Mark gave me this advise. You can mount the camera upside down on the chest mount and change it on the camera settings to be the right way up, i also use the slightly longer mount. I point the camera slightly up so when going down hill out the saddle its level.
Reply
#3
Cheers for the suggestion.

After looking at the setup I think that I need to tilt the cam a bit or mount somewhere else. Possibly on the seat tube.
Reply
#4
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.acecosportgroup.com/shop/k-edge-go-big-go-pro-hero-camera-mount.html">http://www.acecosportgroup.com/shop/k-e ... mount.html</a><!-- m -->

take a look at these bud, should help you out with a solid post mount, and a good boom style 1 for the bars, not cheap, but are very good quality.

there now distributed through Madison in the uk, so Bike tart or Ourselves can get them,
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)