This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckmore Park Sat 24th
A long shot I know, but does anyone fancy an endurance race at Buckmore tomorrow? Got one booked, but a little short of numbers.

Starts at 12pm, finishes at 3pm. Cost is £120 payable at the venue on the day. If anyone fancies it please let me know.

Cheers,
"Neil" Wrote:A long shot I know, but does anyone fancy an endurance race at Buckmore tomorrow? Got one booked, but a little short of numbers.

Starts at 12pm, finishes at 3pm. Cost is £120 payable at the venue on the day. If anyone fancies it please let me know.

Cheers,

Would love to if i could afford it, been wanting to get back to Buckmore for years. Think we should arrange a Sketchy day there soon Wink
How many have you got. Guessing a tank of fuel lasts about 40 minutes so coming in every 30 mins means a team of 3 gets an hour each. A twist track so hard on drivers but 2 half hour stint should be fine.

I am interested but its a price cost per hour.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
It's a one hour endurance race - so racing for a full hour, no stops! Qualifying is 10mins before the race so for the money you'll be on track for 70 mins.

It'll be a friendly group and lots of fun! At the moment think we have 12 people and need about 18! It'll still go on with less than 18 people, but the organiser will be out of pocket!
My wrists blow up after about 20 mins karting! Not helped by my correct length legs being in the way so I can barely turn the wheel without extreme effort/weird angling of the arms to get past my knees!