This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBR600F
For Sale

Bike: CBR600F
Year: 2001
Colour: Black
MOT: April 09
TAX: May 09
45k milage
System 3 alarm
H.I.S.S Immobiliser system

Good Condition
Fully standard bike

resim

resim

resim

Will let the bike go for 2.3k
I will ask my Dad at lunch as he is into bikes and uptill a month ago was working part time in the local large bike dealership so may know of someone. He has just sold his KTM and bought some Kawasaki thing. He hates getting them dirty so never rode the KTM but the new one is also brand new so he doesnt ride that much either. I keep telling him to just buy some old tatty thing which he can run into the ground!
Top man, I would appreciate it thanks alot. Hoping on a quick sale so I can use the money to clear my last bit of debt and invest the rest towards mountain biking. I will be a bit sad to see it go but I have lost the passion from motorbikes now, and I would rather know the bike is being used instead of being an ornament in my garage
Passed it on, shame he doesnt work in the shop now as he may have heard more in there.

Off topic: Has your bike turned up yet that im sure you said you got on ebay? GT?
No mate still waiting  Sad have contacted him but not had a response as of yet. I'll leave it a bit longer and if it doesn't turn up then I'll contact ebay etc and go down to halfords and pick up a Carrera Vulcan as I was in there on Sunday and really liked it
"Alan" Wrote:No mate still waiting  Sad have contacted him but not had a response as of yet. I'll leave it a bit longer and if it doesn't turn up then I'll contact ebay etc and go down to halfords and pick up a Carrera Vulcan as I was in there on Sunday and really liked it

not to pop your ballon but if you do go for the carrera its a lovely bike just the forks are a bit of a let down, ceasing up if you even think about leaving them dirty  Big Grin, and the wheelset is alright but can become untrue quite easily (might just be down to me being a heavy so and so are riding even more heavily)

maybe see if you can pick up a second hand fury or even get a reduced price 08 one when the new ones are released soon ? much higher spec with tora's
Or this which is far higher spec and will probably sell for £350 or maybe less http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOOK-CHRIS-BOARDMA...0362752551
Is the fury a good bike then? I think I remember impished having one? The saracen mantra in halfords also looks nice but doesn't seem to have very good reviews from people, also there is a barracuda colt in white on ebay that looks nice but again can't find many reviews on it. Also like pittgoat Giant XTC Composite *drools*
For the money, the Fury was a very good bike and spec.  And I am one of the worlds worst bike maintainers, yet never had any problems with it.  And if you check out my little, erm, fall I had at BBH (in the 'bike vids' section, IIRC) you'll see it's been bashed a few times. :'(
As for the XTC, I don't think Nick rides it quick up hill, it just floats :o  That thing is lighter than...   than.....   a very light thing with a helium balloon tied to it....  Although, I think (and I'm sure Nick will agree) he does ride harder on the Trance than when he's on the XTC.  Carbon might be strong but there's always that niggling worry that it's gonna unravel or fray. Wink
Yer, carbon is nice but I found a rather large cut in the Inbreds chainstay at the weekend, wouldnt be nice for carbon to do that!