This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riding photos
Gorrick Round 2 yesterday  8)

resim
"Breezer" Wrote:Gorrick Round 2 yesterday  8)

resim

:o the term muddy is an understatement for that picture  Big Grin
ay? Barely any mud at all, have you never been to Bedgebury?  Big Grin

There were some bits like that but mainly on the fire roads. On the actual single track there was only a couple of cut up bits and one real bad section that I mucked up both laps, another bit was too tricky to ride in the conditions so I ran it.

Front row of the grid this time not that it helped (in the distance)

resim
Esher Shore today, review to follow, tired atm!

My friend Jon
resim

Me
resim
Some pics from Swinley today! Excuse the crappy quality, all done on a mates phone:

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim
Nice pics Hugh, that first pic gives me nightmares as thats the drop i broke my shoulder on.
"Buzz" Wrote:Nice pics Hugh, that first pic gives me nightmares as thats the drop i broke my shoulder on.

OUCH! I'll hopefully get some more pics at the weekend, was doing the bigger line in the jump gully which was fun as i haven't really tried any reasonable size jumps for a while!
Yeah the bigger jump in the gully floats you up nicely, larger side of the double is vastly better than the bit in the middle.

I want to do the larger drop to the left of that one next time im there.
"Buzz" Wrote:I want to do the larger drop to the left of that one next time im there.

But your going to wait arnt you. . . . .
resim

This is me riding in the Peak District last weekend. I don't know who took it. A bloke popped up from behind a rock and said i'll find the pic on his site, and I did.  

Ash.

PS It took me 4 edits to get this picture to show!!