This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: 2 x new XT Shimano 160mm rotors, 6 bolt
http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/to...ors-6-bolt

Sorry canne be bothered to post it again.
I'll do my homework on the calipers I want 2morrow but it's pretty damn likely I'll take them off you Russ.. They'll go nicely with my shiny new wheels...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Cool Jon let me know.
Am researching now so will know in a few hours.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Right, as much of a bargain as they are, It works out much more cost effective for me to stick with Mechanicals on the spesh and I've found a nice complete set for £60 (calipers, rotots, bolts) so I'ma have to say no.

On the flip side.. You have a few offers on Singletrack world.. 1 for the full £25.
But new Deore's are £100 a pair and will be so much better than mechanicals
I saw a set of Juicy 5s on eBay for £70 delivered...
£100 on brakes for a commute bike that gets left in all kinds of dodgy places is abit much tbh, as for the juicy's, still hearing bad things about the Juicy range too, plus there is the set up (I dont do hydro's at all)
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:£100 on brakes for a commute bike that gets left in all kinds of dodgy places is abit much tbh, as for the juicy's, still hearing bad things about the Juicy range too, plus there is the set up (I dont do hydro's at all)

Big Grin if your looking for brakes for your commute bike your welcome to the brakes on the vulcan ... for those spare tyres Wink
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:£100 on brakes for a commute bike that gets left in all kinds of dodgy places is abit much tbh, as for the juicy's, still hearing bad things about the Juicy range too, plus there is the set up (I dont do hydro's at all)

Juicy's are so, so much better than mechanical disk brakes and i have very few problems with mine now they are properly set up.  But at the end of the day its your choice!!