This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS:Trek 6000, upgraded, Immaculate
Hey guy's, for sale is my 08 Trek 6000. Bought at the end of last year it has been on only 4-5 rides! I upgraded everything recently intending to keep it but all my riding buddy's have full sussers so naturally....i want one!

Anyway the bike is in practically showroom condition,apart from some very slight markings to one crank arm. It has had no expense spared and has been washed, dried and lubed/checked over after every ride.

Spec:

Original parts:

-Trek 6000 08 frame (size large/19 ")
-Bontrager Bar & stem
-Bontrager Seatpost & seatclamp
-Cane creek, sealed, cartridge headset
-Shimano alivio crankset & BB
-Shimano alivio front mech
-Shimano deore rear mech
-Shimano deore shifters
-Sram pc950 cassette
-Shimano gear cable set
-Velo chainstay protector
-Wellgo pedals (not pictured, new)

Upgrades:

-Rockshox reba sl forks with motion control, lockout, rebound, + & - air (used for 2 rides)
-Mavic crossride wheelset inc QR's (used for 2 rides)
-Hope mono mini 180 front, 160 rear (used for 2 rides)
-Selle Italia c02 gel saddle with magnesium rails (used for 3 rides)
-Bontrager mud-x tyres, had from new but tread is barely worn if at all
-Bontrager lock on grips (brand new)
-Maxxis xc tubes
-Sram pc971 chain (brand new)

I think that's everything, overall this has cost well over £1100-1200.

I'm looking for £695 + postage or collection from Kent (preferred). Can also deliver in Kent.

This is currently also on bike radar and will be going on ebay on Sunday. I'm going to try and sell it as a whole first.

resim

resim

resim
Unless im blind you have done the common mistake of not listing frame size heh, link or details of the geometry figures would be good for the ad as well
If you do end up splitting i'd be interested in those brakes...