This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rear Mech Hanger
ok as you may have read in the rant section ive gone and busted my mech hanger  Sad

so where is the best place to get a replacement ? halfords ? or an online store?

or will the hanger from my vulcan (currently away) fit on the banshee ?
CRC sell some Betd ones suitable for Carreras but not sure about yours, they are £22, best ask in Halfords and you should get two so you have a spare when riding. I snapped one in the middle of a forest before but luckily had a spare. Being a four bar there is none/minimal change growth so you could get away with making it single speed to get home if you are out but leave a bit of slack in it and pump the shock up really hard
ok cheers breezer, will have a look at the old hanger on my vulcan first then will try CRC and halfords

just as you said, the banshee is currently singlespeed Big Grin wont be riden like that though :o