This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD - Bike for the mrs
I think its time I buy the mrs a better bike. Her current bike she has had since her teens which is a ridged halfords thing and is a bit crap.
If anyone has a hardtail they want to get rid of pm me  Smile
Thanks crew
DaisyD was selling one a few months ago, I swear it was on here in the adverts section? Give her a nudge  Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:DaisyD was selling one a few months ago, I swear it was on here in the adverts section? Give her a nudge  Wink

Awwww thanks Ben - but my bike(s) sale was 100% successful & I sold the whole shop in a couple of weeks... ;D ;D ;D
Well I hope they went to loving homes Smile
thanks for the thought dude  Smile  we're going to centre parks soon with the little one so want something thats a bit more reliable than the apollo she has so i can attach his seat to it. i wont have to worry so much about the bike then it'll just be her riding il have to worry about Big Grin
"HighFlyingRoller" Wrote:thanks for the thought dude  Smile  we're going to centre parks soon with the little one so want something thats a bit more reliable than the apollo she has so i can attach his seat to it. i wont have to worry so much about the bike then it'll just be her riding il have to worry about Big Grin

Nice, i c your bike remains child free, well u cant put him on the back of yours i guess with your massive forks you'd just rotate backwards Tongue
Anyway with your bmx heritage coursing thru his veins he'll be tail whipping your ass over the jumps by then 8)
lol you funny git  Big Grin