This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As you can all probably tell from the fact that this is my first post i'm new here.

So I thought i'd introduce myself, i'm Mike and i'm a real novice and I was wondering if anyone could tell me wheres the best place for a beginner to learn the ropes in Ashford? Im quite new to the area and the names of woods means nothing to me.

Thanks in advance  ;D
Kings wood On White Hill maybe? Riding Blean round lunchtime in Canters it you fancy it tomorrow?
"Avril19" Wrote:Kings wood On White Hill maybe? Riding Blean round lunchtime in Canters it you fancy it tomorrow?

Appreciate the offer but I can't do tomorrow. I'll certainly give Kings Wood a run through at some point, cheers!
Hi mike greetings, us ashford riders ride the warren every Sunday eve pop down tomorrow around 5:30 - 6 pm we ride till it gets dark when you get to the car park go to the top left gate and head into the wood in the same direction for 20 yards and you will see the riding area. Check out the review venue and rides section about it.
"HighFlyingRoller" Wrote:Hi mike greetings, us ashford riders ride the warren every Sunday eve pop down tomorrow around 5:30 - 6 pm we ride till it gets dark when you get to the car park go to the top left gate and head into the wood in the same direction for 20 yards and you will see the riding area. Check out the review venue and rides section about it.

i've been invited to bedgebury tomorrow but we're leaving in the morning, so if my legs/heart can take it i'll try to get down there.

Look forward to meeting new riders