This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Sunday 27th evening trails session
Il be riding the warren sunday eve, il be there around 5:30 - 6pm. Who else is up for a train down the runs?
"HighFlyingRoller" Wrote:Il be riding the warren sunday eve, il be there around 5:30 - 6pm. Who else is up for a train down the runs?
im in and bring a boot full of trail tools. sure feels nice digging somewhere Sanctioned and knowing it won’t get pulled down the next day. Smile
I'd love to come but I've ran out of jaffa cakes.
You not coming red? It goin to be an epic evening more the merrier. Come down its wicked fun down there as there's so many different lines to take  Smile
riding surrey in the day, if ive still got the legs i will come over.
yeah man i'll b there late as usual, i expect to find u upside down next a freshly dug 15ft gapper when i arrive  Tongue
"redwinnie" Wrote:I'd love to come but I've ran out of jaffa cakes.

I've got a few choc biscuits only made yesterday, tho Daisy (3) has bitten the corners off all of them and licked several. It's always fun baking stuff with the kids and yesterday i was told 'U r very good at mixing things but mummy cooks best for me'  
Translates to 'mummy isnt a veggie so she makes me burgers'  ;D
Any room for a newbie?
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up :lol:
yeah man there's room 4 all, particularly if u can wield a rake or spade effectively. Alternatively do what i intend to and arrive late once Skid and Highroller'vr done all the hard work and then case the landings badstyle ;D
Plenty dude come down il be there from 5:30.
Dan id only be getting a sun tan if I was layin next to a big hit and you know me man I'd rather be hittin it high
Just preped the bike and gave it a quick dust over, can't wait to ride man!