This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Insomnia 12hr Night Enduro - 20/10/12 -
http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/...omnia-2012

Local Enduro and the chance to raise sponsorship for a worthy cause.
I did this last year as a team effort and it was good fun.  I could be tempted....
12hr?? Thats about what it took me today to complete one circuit!!!!
"Lazyboy" Wrote:12hr?? Thats about what it took me today to complete one circuit!!!!

Ha!  I'm bracing myself for my first 24 hour event at the end of June!
"Avril19" Wrote:Ha!  I'm bracing myself for my first 24 hour event at the end of June!

Which one are you doing?
"Blackers" Wrote:Which one are you doing?

Mountain Mayhem..22-25th June.
Perhaps if Rich is up for it. We need to improve on the 2nd place we had last time we did it.
"Avril19" Wrote:Ha!  I'm bracing myself for my first 24 hour event at the end of June!

Mental, I just can not picture myself ever having that level of fitness. I'll be happy if I go out one day and come home feeling ok!
"Lazyboy" Wrote:Mental, I just can not picture myself ever having that level of fitness. I'll be happy if I go out one day and come home feeling ok!

If you do it as part of a team its more fun. I did it as a 3 in 2010 and we think we came 3rd... Though they ballsed up the timing.
"Blackers" Wrote:If you do it as part of a team its more fun. I did it as a 3 in 2010 and we think we came 3rd... Though they ballsed up the timing.

I'm in a 5, so hopefully will give me a more gentle introduction to it.