This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury Night Ride - 31 May 2012 @ 7pm
Its been a while so who fancies some bone dry singletrack fun with some nasty climbs and grin enducing descents?

Meet at entrance to the Crown Point Inn on the A25. Link https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Crown+P...m&t=m&z=15

Helmet a must. Lights still needed for the end of the ride.
Cant make this one as I'm in Alicante but will definately make it if you are doing another night ride.
AAaaarggh, got a major leaving do after work or I would be there - if it becomes a weekly ride i will be there next time for sure.
Enjoy, hope the weather holds out for you.
Regards, Darren
I really should use a diary. I have a curry evening to attend on thursday. So ride cancelled unless somebody else wants to lead.
You cant cancel it till Weds  Tongue

5. The person who suggests the ride and starts the thread must pull out 24 hours before the ride starts.
I can lead.  The weather this week looks crap, but if it's not raining I'll ride.
I'm also now unavailable for this ride.  I've emailed Blackers to see about the possibility of another day this week.
Working on jigging stuff around...
I have a quick ride there Sunday morning and there seems to be a lot of branches across a lot of the trails we use in Oldbury.
"2002" Wrote:I have a quick ride there Sunday morning and there seems to be a lot of branches across a lot of the trails we use in Oldbury.

Yeah I know. I know what the guy looks like and what he drives so its just a matter of time before I catch him in the act. I am pretty sure it is aimed at cyclists as they tend to be in places where horses could not go due to low branches etc.