This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Bontrager XR4 tyres
Pair of  2.20 Bontrager XR4 tyres - folding - team issue

I bought these a while back but have never used them and dont think I will now.  They were sold to me as 'very nearly new', which seems pretty accurate, look as good as new to me.

£40 for the pair.

thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:Pair of  2.20 Bontrager XR4 tyres - folding - team issue

I bought these a while back but have never used them and dont think I will now.  They were sold to me as 'very nearly new', which seems pretty accurate, look as good as new to me.

£40 for the pair.

thanks

Ooo I'll have those mate Smile Shall we do the deeds on Monday?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ooo I'll have those mate Smile Shall we do the deeds on Monday?

Oh actually, are they the same as mine and Anna's XR4's? Could you take a pic of the tread please?
Hi
I can take photo of the tread tonight, but if you want to have a closer look I can bring them to Surrey for you to look at.  No probs if you dont want them after looking at them..
or you could google & get the info straight away  Tongue
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:or you could google & get the info straight away  Tongue

Ah, but there are these that are actually called team issue, but i looked on Anna's ones of these today which also say team issue on the sidewall, hence why i asked for a pic Tongue I'm afraid they have to be the latter, as they will be for Anna to replace the ones i nicked off her HT ages ago, which she will soon be riding again.
I'm pretty sure they are the first of the links below, so looks like no good for you.  Will double check tonight.
No worries, I'll get rid of them somewhere I'm sure.

"Treehugger" Wrote:Ah, but there are these that are actually called team issue, but i looked on Anna's ones of these today which also say team issue on the sidewall, hence why i asked for a pic Tongue I'm afraid they have to be the latter, as they will be for Anna to replace the ones i nicked off her HT ages ago, which she will soon be riding again.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ah, but there are these that are actually called team issue, but i looked on Anna's ones of these today which also say team issue on the sidewall, hence why i asked for a pic Tongue I'm afraid they have to be the latter, as they will be for Anna to replace the ones i nicked off her HT ages ago, which she will soon be riding again.

I see no difference  Undecided  I'm sure XR4's are the same....bar ones being 2.2s and ones being 2.35s, obviously....
Here's another photo..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Bah, sorry Ade, i will have to pass. The tread pattern is completely different so will be nothing like the XR4's we have been running. Sorry mate.