This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much DH has come on.
After watching the latest DH on redbull i came across this vid :o. It goes to show how much the sport has come. Also great to see where Steve Peaty has progressed though with the sport.<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1X2i9S4r_yQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1X2i9S4r_yQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
yeah it has, I mean you hardly see any of them wearing lycra anymore!!!
Top respect to the early riders, some real top bike handling skills on those old bikes.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I had my first Redbull.TV World Cup experience today & thoroughly enjoyed it - inspired new aspirations in my advanced years tho... :o
My mate had the Tioga rear disc. Rumbled like hell when he rode behind you. The sprung vids are on youtube which are worth a look at as well  for old school DH
&quot;thebaron38&quot; Wrote:My mate had the Tioga rear disc. Rumbled like hell when he rode behind you. The sprung vids are on youtube which are worth a look at as well  for old school DH

And i rode that very disc wheel too
Bet you didnt look as good as Jonny T though, drop bar tastic! They are worth a fortune now
How high are those saddles!!!! :o
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Bet you didnt look as good as Jonny T though, drop bar tastic! They are worth a fortune now

Those Tioga disc drives werwe about 450 before you built the wheen. Looked awesome on my Yeti.
8)

resim