This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 6th June, 18.45 Oaks Park
Posting this week as I'm avoiding doing my uni work.  It'll be squelchy I'd imagine, but the usual fun Smile  Any takers?
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gonna be much needed after the amount of alcohol that has been consumed this weekend  :X
Hoping to be along for this; riding in the day but that has never stopped me before... Tongue
I'm in now thanks to Adie.J being a legend and loaning me his Spicy for a couple of days Smile And its my birthday too, so there will be cakes Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'm in now thanks to Adie.J being a legend and loaning me his Spicy for a couple of days Smile And its my birthday too, so there will be cakes Wink

...and beer?  or am I pushing my luck? Tongue
Post ride drinks would be good I think too!!
Its raining abit bit ok up here
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:...and beer?  or am I pushing my luck? Tongue
Maybe pushing it a bit Wink A pub finish would be good though!
I'm up for pubbage.  
"Treehugger" Wrote:Maybe pushing it a bit Wink A pub finish would be good though!

Blimey - you buying on this joyous occasion.... Undecided if so, we shall need Harry there with his camera to capture the special moment methinks Big Grin