This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
River Hill Round 2,  can i please have a Lift?
Would like to go to this event, hopefully race. Depends on what the course is like, don't want to be cocky and try and do it if i'm not reasonably comfortable with the track, as i will probably crash.

CAN ANYONE THAT IS GOING GIVE ME A LIFT ???  I'm in Whitstable. I can pay towards fuel if you want.

PM me please,

Thanks

Harry  Smile
When is it mate? Got a link. I'd like to go even just to watch if the date is right.
"BennyP" Wrote:When is it mate? Got a link. I'd like to go even just to watch if the date is right.

Here you go mate Wink <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=1588951290#!/events/322494271157492?ref=m_notif&notif_t=plan_mall_activity&__user=1588951290">http://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=1 ... 1588951290</a><!-- m -->

I'm not sure if I'm going yet, would like to though, the track looks good.
It's Sunday 10th June Smile
Ill bring you up mate if you want , There is two of us going up to watch , throw me a few pound for fuel and ill throw the bike behind on the bike rack . Im heading from Herne bay ,
*Please* don't break yourself, Harry.....
Yeah, that would be great !  pm'd you.

And Anna, don't worry ! i'm used to hurting myself

You could lend me your pressure suit Wink

I'm quite looking forward to this !!!!!!

WOOOOOP !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Im hoping to do this , but will see how my ribs are the rest of the week.
&quot;Harry94&quot; Wrote:And Anna, don't worry ! i'm used to hurting myself

You could lend me your pressure suit Wink

I don't like that bit.  

I'm sure you can have lend of my pressure suit to keep you safe.
Harry, have i got to come over there and give you a slap?! Just be careful mate, it's a tough course going by the pics, and you really need to know your limitations.