This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swinley Forest
All info regarding Swinley Forest
"mashley" Wrote:Can someone tell me where Swinley is please. I've just watched the video on the video section and want to go soon. Does anyone want to join me and show me around?

Ash.

Its right here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=15&countryCode=GB&lat=51.3876&lon=-0.7401&dp=904">http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=15&c ... 401&dp=904</a><!-- m -->

You do really need to someone to follow or show you around, theres no distinguised routes as such, but SO much there!  Smile
The video certainly looked enticing. So many berms and flowing tracks. I'll def be joining the next ride there!
Myself and Russ had a good ride around Swinley Yesterday and managed to find so new jems. One brand new section of singletrack going over a wooden bridge with berms gallore. Named by me and Russ as Berma.

Also a old section has been revamped which was nice and fast and leads you to the Jump Gulley.
From Yesterday

resim
resim
anybody know if Swinley Forest is locally called.....the "lookout"???

I've ridden there before and it was awesome, some good trails =]
Yes the Lookout is the main building there I recall - not been for AGES, must go when I can.
Heres the GPX of the ride me and Buzz did the other day.

Attached Files
.gpx   Less than 1 minute ago">03_04_2012_bracknell_bracknell_forest_united_kingdom_6094.gpx (Size: 231.72 KB / Downloads: 0)
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:Heres the GPX of the ride me and Buzz did the other day.

Thanks mate Smile
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:Heres the GPX of the ride me and Buzz did the other day.

Fantastic, cheers.