This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood thursday 7th 7pm
Hello monkey lovers, will be riding kings wood this thursday at 7pm meeting at main car park on whites hill.
Yep hoping to come along to this, haven't done an evening ride a Kings for a while now
Would love to, but no bike Sad
I'm in.  Loving Kingswood, mud n all.... Smile
looks like its going to be proper muddy again like it was a few weeks back.,
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:looks like its going to be proper muddy again like it was a few weeks back.,

Yeah - was up there Monday while you were having all that fun in Surrey; not sure which had more mud on by the end - me or the bike... Undecided  I also came off twice - going UP!!!!!
Looks like we might get lucky with the weather tonight, bbc claims it will be sunny a 7 and they have been right alot lately (mores the pity). Going to still be on the muddy side though ;D
looks like the rain is going to be here all afternoon though, so it's still going to be very wet.

Don't suppose anyone has a spare crud catcher or similar I can borrow just for tonight? - I sold my white one and bought a black one to match my bike but it's not arrived yet!  
Mind you, doesnt look like there is many of us riding tonight..

"Skid" Wrote:Looks like we might get lucky with the weather tonight, bbc claims it will be sunny a 7 and they have been right alot lately (mores the pity). Going to still be on the muddy side though ;D
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:looks like the rain is going to be here all afternoon though, so it's still going to be very wet.

Don't suppose anyone has a spare crud catcher or similar I can borrow just for tonight? - I sold my white one and bought a black one to match my bike but it's not arrived yet!  
Mind you, doesnt look like there is many of us riding tonight..

I've got one; will chuck it in with yer sunnies; bright red tho - not a good look for yer new blingy bike... 8)
excellent, im sure everything will end up mud covered anyway!

"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I've got one; will chuck it in with yer sunnies; bright red tho - not a good look for yer new blingy bike... 8)