This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury - 3:30. Today
Very late notice so doubt anyone is about but heading off to Bedgebury shortly. Will be in lay-by around 3:30.
"General Sparks" Wrote:Very late notice so doubt anyone is about but heading off to Bedgebury shortly. Will be in lay-by around 3:30.

Dogging on your week off?  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Dogging on your week off?  Tongue

THAT was my immediate thought.  Not sure whether I am comforted by your post.... or not Undecided
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:THAT was my immediate thought.  Not sure whether I am comforted by your post.... or not Undecided

Ugh, me too!!  Great minds...  Wink
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:THAT was my immediate thought.  Not sure whether I am comforted by your post.... or not Undecided

You clearly dont know him like I do...  Wink
This reminds me of the weekend before last when someone who has posted on this thread was actually n8kid in that layby at one point, thank god I only saw thigh and no more
"Breezer" Wrote:This reminds me of the weekend before last when someone who has posted on this thread was actually n8kid in that layby at one point, thank god I only saw thigh and no more

This reminds me of a thread about txt spk and spelling... its naked
I was trying to avoid foul language
"treaclesponge" Wrote:You clearly dont know him like I do...  Wink

OT: does this refer to your very recent "beyond bromance" information ??) ??) ??)
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:OT: does this refer to your very recent "beyond bromance" information ??) ??) ??)

Jealousy is not becoming  :K)