This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills - Saturday 9 June @ 10am
Well folks, due to the recent inclement weather, Surrey has not been happening for me as much as I would like... Sad

However, I understand that despite all the rain, the trails were running fine today, it's forecast dry for most of this Saturday & I can transport up to five plus bikes from this neck of the woods for anyone who would like to come along Tongue

Meeting at the Youth Hostel Car Park RH5 6NW
Avoid Curly Wurly,it has been very badly damaged by forestry works Sad
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Avoid Curly Whirly,it has been very badly damaged by forestry works Sad

Oh no!  One of my favourites too.  They were logging really close to it last week so upsetting but not a huge surprise I guess...
Completely Trashed!!!!
Myself and Timmy shall be present!  8)

Gonna see how the Nerve likes it, I reckon it will be the perfect bike for the majority. Hopefully my order of tyre sealant turns up so I can bang on the mountain kings.  Smile
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Oh no!  One of my favourites too.  They were logging really close to it last week so upsetting but not a huge surprise I guess...

dont worry rach yogut pots is still riping fast (even when a large groupe of people walk up it) AGAIN !!!!!!
"alpinerider26" Wrote:dont worry rach yogut pots is still riping fast (even when a large groupe of people walk up it) AGAIN !!!!!!

What is wrong with these people?! It is obvious to a blind man its a bike trail!

Wish I could make this but bearings haven't turned up yet Sad
"Treehugger" Wrote:What is wrong with these people?! It is obvious to a blind man its a bike trail!

Wish I could make this but bearings haven't turned up yet Sad

To be fair there is a footpath that intersects it about halfway along so its entirely possible they are walking up from that and its not a bike-only trail in fairness, just tends to only be used by MTB's. None of surrey is bikes only to my knowledge, just signs saying caution? Im all up for being corrected on that though...
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Yes I dont know 100% but its private land and bikes and some trails are tolerated, I believe thats one of the officially tolerated ones but thats not the same as being a mtb only one direction trail. You should always ride in control and expect to find obstacles round corners, this goes for trail centres (crashed riders etc) to local woods and so on.
"BennyP" Wrote:Myself and Timmy shall be present!  8)

Gonna see how the Nerve likes it, I reckon it will be the perfect bike for the majority. Hopefully my order of tyre sealant turns up so I can bang on the mountain kings.  Smile

Marvellous news - potential for 2 x bromance on 1 ride - could this be a first... Undecided