This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gt rear triangle anyone got a pic?
New here and first post I think.

Anyways just had to send my 2011 gt sensor 3 away on warranty.

Has anyone here got a sensor and if so is your rear triangle symmetric?  Mine is slightly over to the right as you look over the rear wheel.  
"Ashleydwsmith" Wrote:New here and first post I think.

Anyways just had to send my 2011 gt sensor 3 away on warranty.

Has anyone here got a sensor and if so is your rear triangle symmetric?  Mine is slightly over to the right as you look over the rear wheel.  

What do you mean by slightly over to the right? If you mean not perfectly inline with the front wheel then this is definitely a problem. However if you mean the seattube has a kink off to one side then this is fairly common, as is chainstays that attach to the BB area at different angles (left compared to right). Not sure how any of this asymmetric design would work on the sensor however as the pivot point is not in the same place as most bikes and I can't find a decent enough picture online for closer inspection.

Why are you sending it away on warranty? What borked?
So its not your rear wheel out of dish then?.