This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro 2012
So it begins!!

Greece looking awful thus far.

Fancying Holland to win it.
Woo hoo Big Grin

I too shall be cheering on Holland, as a big chunk of my family come from there.  Got a tough group with Portugal and Germany but I'm quetly confident.
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Awful refereeing already rearing it's head.
There are so few football fans on here we could have done this by PM!

I fancy Holland too, though I notice they have started whinging already.

I also have a great fear that England will be shocking. And then probably win the bloody thing.
"Blackers" Wrote:There are so few football fans on here we could have done this by PM!

I fancy Holland too, though I notice they have started whinging already.

I also have a great fear that England will be shocking. And then probably win the bloody thing.

Pah, after seeing how excited the Sketchy boys got watching the Man City game in Wales I don't believe that. They're just saying they don't like it in an attempt to look cool.
"General Sparks" Wrote:Pah, after seeing how excited the Sketchy boys got watching the Man City game in Wales I don't believe that. They're just saying they don't like it in an attempt to look cool.

That was a special moment. All my anti-Man U feelings unleashed. That'll teach Lee Sharpe to get Henning Berg sent off in 1994!  >Sad ;D
31 games over then next few weeks. As if I need an excuse not to ride. Really can't bring myself to watch england with dull dull Roy in charge, after the way he ran Liverpool. At least we have an exciting new manager now.

As regards Poland v Greece. Can't believe that was a sending off. Even more shocked Greece have equalised, they've been awful.
31 games and I'm off for the next 10 days.  DIY apparently...  Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Penalty and another red. Oh My.

Heartbreaking for Szcezny missing 3 games in his home tournament.

Edit: only a 1 game ban.
Was he offside though?