This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenterden??
Just wondering if any1s up for a dig day/ride in knock woods tenterden not alot in there but has a bit of potental  ;D
looks like im moving bk 2 tenterden gonna find somewere 2 build a trail if any1 fancys coming and helping let me know
went 2 knock woods 2day and can deffo say theres potental there gonna have 2 get my tools up there  ;D
hello dude hope everything is alright for you to be moving back to tenterden? would be up for a spot of riding over there some time but not sure il have time for building with all the rest of it im already trying to get done.
"Skid" Wrote:hello dude hope everything is alright for you to be moving back to tenterden? would be up for a spot of riding over there some time but not sure il have time for building with all the rest of it im already trying to get done.

well if things go right i mite b bk in ashford lol the trail i found does need a bit of work nice fast run very rooty just really needs some burms and mayb some little jumps
[quote author=]

well if things go right i mite b bk in ashford lol the trail i found does need a bit of work nice fast run very rooty just really needs some burms and mayb some little jumps [/quote]

[mod]

"Well if things go right I might be back in Ashford.  The trail I found does need a bit of work.  Nice fast run, very rooty just really needs some berms and maybe some little jumps."

Not just picking on you - there is quite a lot of text speak cropping up on the forum which I know a lot of members find annoying so can people avoid it please

Thanks  Smile

[/mod]
sorry but being dyslxic i have trouble wrightin its the way i hav lurnt to write i will try my hardest not to but ya mite have trouble reading it
Ok but most browsers have a spellchecker so might be worth giving it a go Smile
Spell checker is two words.

Regards
"Breezer" Wrote:Spell checker is two words.

Regards

Big Grin Big Grin Post of the week!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon