This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood sunday 10th at 10am
im riding in the rain rain or rain tomorrow. il probably be riding up to meet with who ever fancys it at the main car park on whites hill at 10am. Stay muddy dudes ;D
I shall be along for some muddy fun; no arrival of tickets for kids' planned trip to Thorpe Park tomorrow, which means shall have to take them next Sunday, which also means no Enduro for me... Sad
Awesome 18 miles & 2000ft this morning; great to have my legs turn up and a really nice group out to enjoy the singletrack (& Jellybabies) too.... Tongue
Kings wood is dry again in no time, had a blast of a ride. Thanks Rachael for hanging around for me to fix me puncture Smile was fine for the way home, but my little legs felt it after trying to power it home.
Hey - they may be little in diameter - but super looooooooong........ Wink