This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren 10/06
Anyone planning to go to the Warren tomorrow afternoon?
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up :lol:
"argo229" Wrote:Anyone planning to go to the Warren tomorrow afternoon?

Im hoping 2 go up there but seein that I dont live in ashford no more mite not b able 2 make it
me and the gf are going over in a bit havent had a look over there yet so wanna check it out.
sorry not going to make it for the next couple of weeks, to much to do today and got the enduro race next week, have fun if you do go Smile
sorry guys im not gonna b able to make it tonight, got some car repairs to do. Def b up next week Smile
I know I started the thread but dont think I'm going to make it either!!  :B

Sister and neices have made a surprise visit and it likes they're here for a few hours.  :'(

Will have to make up for it next week  Smile
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up :lol:
Just left there now cos its pissing down, quite like it although it seems like most of the ramps u have to be going a really precise speed to transition nicely, cased a few landings and was a few I didn't even attempt cos I didn't have any pads. Ground is really nice and sandy tho well up for coming and having a dig over here sometime soon
"stenchman" Wrote:. Ground is really nice and sandy tho well up for coming and having a dig over here sometime soon

well ya could of had a dig coz i got tools stashed up if ya go there just ask il tell ya were they are unless i can make it  ;D
[quote author=]

well ya could of had a dig coz i got tools stashed up if ya go there just ask il tell ya were they are unless i can make it  ;D[/quote]

aaaah what i was gonna have a look about but thought if anyone stashed tools it would be well out the way cos theres loads of people always walking about i noticed. might pop up there 2mo where bouts are they?