This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Bredhurst Thurs 14 7.15pm
Hello,

Since the inconvenience of snapping my collar bone in late Feb I'm hoping to ease back into riding now (doc says I can road ride so I'm sure he meant mountain biking as well  ;D ).

I went out for a couple of rides before my holiday with a very patient Mr Surf and things were ok. Planning now to build up gradually as a regular Thursday ride again.

Would anyone like to join me for a gentle ride for a couple of hours from the Bell pub carpark? 7pm for 7.15 start. It will be easy riding as I can't take any silly risks for a while.

I've been in Europe for a while where the sun was shining. Does anyone have any bbh trail updates?

Tim
Morning Tim, good to hear your up and riding again Smile  

I've not been on BBH for a couple of weeks but going on the amount of rain we've had recently and how other local areas have been I'm going to guess at getting swampy up there Sad
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Cheers. I owe you a tube when I see you next.

Jon and I will be out giving it a try.  Need to build up some mud fitness to get ready for the winter.......

Any other takers fancy getting their bikes muddy?