This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 13th June, 18.45 Oaks Park
Who'll be braving the weather and mud and filth this week?

I maybe not, as I'm riding in the day...but no one had posted thus far!
Haha...I was contemplating writing a similar post.

Gonna see what the weather is like come tomorrow. For now this is utterly depressing.  :Smile
"BennyP" Wrote:Haha...I was contemplating writing a similar post.

Gonna see what the weather is like come tomorrow. For now this is utterly depressing.  :Smile

Even BBC weather has given up.....I'll go for rain and/or showers FOREVER....

Thoroughly fed up with it too, can you tell?
I am emigrating 8).  However, if it hasn't happened by 6.45 tomorrow & anyone is gonna show up - I'm in...
The weather is supposed to be less damp tomorrow.  

I really just can't be arsed to ride through this stuff anymore.  My BB was coming to the end of it's life when I took it out Saturday.  Rear hub was full of rubbish too.
I think my lack of enthusiasm for riding in the sodding mud may have something to do with me forgetting to post this up yesterday. Utterly UTTERLY p***ed off with it now, I think I'm suffering from SAD in June.....FFS. I'll be riding tomorrow anyway though, I found my waterproof trousers the other day too.
After lurking here for way too long I decided it's about time I showed my face at the next ride that I'm around for, so I'll be there.
I'm planning on doing a quick lap of blean this afternoon in my waders first...

Andy
I'm just basking in the enthusiasm here Wink  

I don't want to drag my new chainset through the mud Sad
"Avril19" Wrote:I'm just basking in the enthusiasm here Wink  

Haha. We all know afterwards it would have been truly enjoyable Smile
Can do the 'figure of 8' alternative loop too to mix it up. Probably best if we avoid the extra bens (moist) bits Wink