This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KS i950 / Supernatural mud boot
Just spotted this after reading Buzz's thread. If you have a KS i950 or Supernatural (not the new Lev) then this looks good as the remote has a habit of sticking due to filth getting into it there

http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_i...cts_id=575

resim
Having just read Buzz's thread and owning an i950 - I've just got me one of them.

Good fine Mr Breezer
Think they will take a week or so going by a STW thread as Superstar only listed them last night so will have to get them into the country
I'm quite happy to wait - bored of riding in mud and rain...
Yes my i950 remote is working perfectly in the lounge. I did use the Reverb on a road ride last night though...
Very good find, getting mud down the cable always gives me the problem with the remote sticking to open, probably because im always puting my post up and down and riding in all weathers. For me this could solve the only really issue i had with the pure race post.
Great find Darren! Thanks for posting it. See, we do read your posts sometimes Wink

Edit: I'm assuming that will work on the i900 too? It looks like it could.
Orderd Tuesday, arrived Thursday - wayhey!

Trying to lever it on to the bike now....
"jellylegs" Wrote:Orderd Tuesday, arrived Thursday - wayhey!

Trying to lever it on to the bike now....
What post have you got?
"Treehugger" Wrote:What post have you got?

KS i950, oh and I got a bag of haribo in the envelope too - double wahey!