This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWAP: 70mm for 50mm Stem
I have a 70mm Thompson X4 stem (looks like this one in the pic in the link). Would like to swap it for a 50mm equivalent.

Anyone have a 50mm going spare that they'd like to swap?
Can't really help on a direct swap buddy unless you want a not so good Sunline DH 50mm and want to give me an excuse to get a bootiful 50mm job for the Heckler?  Wink

On a sensible note, if you consider selling it let me know as I want a 70mm for the Canyon.
Is the sunline the one that looks like a brick?
Post a pic, might be interested.
Yeah I guess pictures don't do it much justice...

resim

Looks better in the flesh. The AM version is much nicer again.
Not the brick I was thinking of, so yeah I'll swap for the above one if you want.. I'm down in Maidstone this Saturday.
Ok, sounds cool. What is the condition like? The sunline is ok to pretty good, I think there is a mark by one of the bolts but it still looks pretty smart.

Not sure I can make maidstone on saturday though?
"BennyP" Wrote:Ok, sounds cool. What is the condition like? The sunline is ok to pretty good, I think there is a mark by one of the bolts but it still looks pretty smart.

Not sure I can make maidstone on saturday though?

No scratches on mine as far as I can remember. Are you in canterbury area? I can drive down if you're around, otherwise organise something with sailor as I'm more likely to see him before anyone else.