This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 18th - Perry/Warren or similar
Anyone about monday. Would have a pedal around but probably still pretty soggy around blean and kings.
im about monday was thinking of heading to perry myself but will be getting the train.
sounds good to me, meeting a man about some wheels first so should be there around 11.30 - 11.45 perry that is
yea that cool, may get up there a little before then
change of plan for me, will be there at 11am
Not gonna manage to squish work around this one.... Sad
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Not gonna manage to squish work around this one.... Sad

just resign, you are clearly rich.
im on it
awesome ride out at perry, big thanks to si for teaching me to jump again.

si not long after you left i actually fully landed on th down cheers dude, up again this weekend i think ;D
Hey Marcus, was gonna come up @ 4pm.  Would have done if I had known you were still there - not keen on doing jumpy stuff on my own, especially after Spuda101's accident yesterday.  Went for a run instead - which I actually enjoyed Smile

Great feeling when you nail it up there; you had a good teacher today!