This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got new stem
Went for the Thomson Elite X4 and it is solid and prob the best stem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
super nice stem, so many people have them that they can't be bad. They do feel like they would survive a nuclear strick Smile
What other serious 50mm contenders are there to the Thomson out of interest?

Possibly putting a new one on the Heckler and kinda worried I'd be getting one because everyone does?
Renthal

Syntace superforce or mega force (very light)

Ive got both.
I'll have a look.

The Renthal in photos is lovely but something about it in the flesh makes me not really like the look of it.
30MM STEM!!!!??? :o
The renthal looks good from all but the head on angle imo, it does look weird, ive still got it somewhere, i run a 60mm syntace superforce now.
"BennyP" Wrote:30MM STEM!!!!??? :o

Got one, Spank thing, looks cool too. Top tube on the on one is quite long.
Keep it foolish...
Would love to try it but I do like how 50mm feels so stayed with that. Decided on a nuke proof one in the end, happened to be a new one on eBay for just under 40 delivered.

Had to stop myself looking at the Point One stems....  :o