This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride tonight
Any bods up for a ride on ndw round Maidstone / snodland way?
I'll be back in circulation soon. Work has been getting in the way for a while now. Possibly even this Thursday?
Daz
Only got an hour free tonight but pretty sure Oldbury Thursday will be on this week.
Can I suggest making it Wednesday...

resim
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Can I also 2nd a motion for Wednesday as I'm busy Thursday.
If you don't mind me pootling along at the back, I could come Wednesday, if there is no Blean ride this week... Undecided
Wednesday for me too!
Wednesday should be good. Will sling a thread up.
"Blackers" Wrote:Wednesday should be good. Will sling a thread up.

You'll be able to go nice n fast now - Blean ride in residence... :Smile
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:You'll be able to go nice n fast now - Blean ride in residence... :Smile

Drag them all up here. Its drier.  Wink