This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
riding where
where is everyone riding at the weekend?or who and where are people riding?
Surrey and Aston or PORC. May do an evening session at perry or the warren as well if people are riding in the evening.
Id like to go to  aston but i don't drive so i have no way?can u get there by train?ok if your about  In the evening at perry or warren  could you let me no.wats surry like i ant been?
"faith3" Wrote:Id love to go to aston but i don't drive if your about at perry il go warren at to bad could you let me no wats surry like i ant been

Can i suggest proof reading your post's before hitting send? I had to read that 3 times to work out what you were on about Wink

What day is Surrey happening?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Can i suggest proof reading your post's before hitting send? I had to read that 3 times to work out what you were on about Wink

Yes i was half asleep lastnite when i was writing that out
"Treehugger" Wrote:Can i suggest proof reading your post's before hitting send? I had to read that 3 times to work out what you were on about Wink

Saturday. All day Smile
ridding perry now with ad fav.
I have to watch my pennies this week, so am gonna ride locally on Saturday.
I'm going to ride locally on Sunday, probably Blean or Kingswood if anyone's interested..