This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wednesday 20th June, 18:45 Oaks Park
It's getting close! Who'll be coming?

According to BBC weather we're looking at 2 days of sun before the ride, so it *should* be alright, a little squelchy, but who's really bothered about that?
It was riding fairly nicely on Sunday.  A touch damp but certainly not muddy

I *may* make it along if I get back home on time...
"pittgoat" Wrote:It was riding fairly nicely on Sunday.  A touch damp but certainly not muddy

I *may* make it along if I get back home on time...

Hope you can make it mate. I'll be there of course, was just about to post this.
I fancy some more scratches on my scratches so I should be along...

Andy - I have created a few more Strava segments in Blean & at last - you ARE a KOM ;D ;D ;D

(on 'Ben's Little Moist Bit')
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I fancy some more scratches on my scratches so I should be along...

Andy - I have created a few more Strava segments in Blean & at last - you ARE a KOM ;D ;D ;D

Woo hoo! But what do you mean at last?! I've always been following people lately or its been wet, or on the wrong bike, so i couldn't go flat out Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:Woo hoo! But what do you mean at last?! I've always been following people lately or its been wet, or on the wrong bike, so i couldn't go flat out Smile

Yeah - I know that... Wink or even a tad muddy!!!
Show me the climb and I'll Strava that smile right off his face Wink
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I fancy some more scratches on my scratches so I should be along...

I thought that was already sectioned under 'Ditchside Descent'?
Doubt I'll be along.  I'll see how I feel Wednesday.  
Count me homeslices!!!