This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood 7pm thursday 21st
Il be riding from the main car park on whites hill at 7pm if anyone francies a blast with me Smile
Yup, I would certainly like to come & blast with you Mr Skid... Tongue
I'll be there Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'll be there Smile

Back on yer bike(s) with a vengance it seems... Big Grin
think im going to try and come along to this rather than wednesday at blean now..
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Back on yer bike(s) with a vengance it seems... Big Grin

Just *bike* at the moment still. And i can't ride tomorrow now.
dont think i can make this now. grrr!  will try to get out at the weekend!
Well that's Saturday AND Thursday you've dipped out of; must have been a REALLY wild Le Mans weekend for you.... Undecided
hey skid been a while, hope your well bud. if im back early enough i might be able to make 7pm, im working down surrey but might be able to get away earlier.
keep you posted
i want to ride, but the mrs is poorly so im on full time duty with the kids at the mo! gutted

"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Well that's Saturday AND Thursday you've dipped out of; must have been a REALLY wild Le Mans weekend for you.... Undecided