This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KS supernatural seat post
Thinking of buying   a Pure  KS super natural adjustable seat post  , Are they reliable ,   want  the seat post with the lever under the front of the saddle ,
Or is there another make of post thats better .
A number of us on here have had KS posts for years now, and as far as i know, none of us have had any problems with then, asside from having to change the cable fairly frequently due to water and mud ingress, but that's easy to do. Mine is over 2 1/2 years old and only just needs stripping down and cleaning for the first time. They seem to be about the most reliable, lots of people have had issues with Joplins and Reverbs, but i haven't heard of anything reguarding KS's.
Like andy said great seat post. I tried it with just the lever to start with but found it almost impossible to use on the fly, nearly came a cropper a couple of time trying to use it instead of having both hands on the bars where they tend to work better :B would highly recommend the remote on them Smile
Thanks for the advice
Just brought a KS  Natural 950i  seat post .